This market is closed.
The 2001 UBC/National Post Election Stock Market is a
financial market in which the ultimate values of the contracts being
traded are based on the outcome of the next British Columbia
Election to the Provincial Parliament in Victoria on Wednesday,
May 16, 2001. For details
regarding the contracts being traded
consult the information in the trader's manual.
appear below on this page.
- Market Activity (for visitors and traders)
- See our markets in action: tables and charts of the seats market,
popular vote market, and majority government market.
We also provide a spreadsheet file with volume-weighted
to journalists and researchers.
- See what the pollsters predict for the election outcome.
- Links to other important web sites: Governments, Elections Canada, news media, pollsters, and more.
- Final 2001 Results
- See the results from this provincial election, riding by riding.
You can also use the new 2005 election forecaster to rank and project the 2001 election results in may different ways.
- 1996 Results
- See the results from the 1996 provincial election, riding by riding.
- Election Forecasting
- Use our on-line election forecaster to translate predicted voter
migration flows into seats in the provincial parliament.
2022 Sauder School of Business,
University of British Columbia.